'Das Alfa Romeo Transaxle Forum' Foren-Übersicht 'Das Alfa Romeo Transaxle Forum'
Modelle der Baureihe 116/162 (Alfetta, Giulietta, GT/GTV, 75, 90, SZ/RZ)

'Das Alfa Romeo Transaxle Forum' Foren-Übersicht
Login Registrieren FAQ Mitgliederliste Suchen 'Das Alfa Romeo Transaxle Forum' Foren-Übersicht

ALFA ROMEO CROATIA CLASSIC CLUB

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    'Das Alfa Romeo Transaxle Forum' Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
amd.arccc
Gast

Land:

BeitragVerfasst am: So 18 Jun 06 18:35:56    Titel: ALFA ROMEO CROATIA CLASSIC CLUB

Hallo good ALFA people.

We are very proud to present You our ALFA ROMEO CROATIA CLASSIC CLUB.

We are ralatively new as the club but we are definately in the possesion of the most worthy ALFA in this area.

It is very nice to see an transaxle forum, esspecialy at the German ground. As well as You are doing with Your Transaxle forum, we are also maintaining one of the transaxle forum`s on our own, in Croatian language..

Let me inoe ntroduce myself to You all.

My name is Slavko, I am from Croatia and I am an president of the
Alfa Romeo Croatia Classic Club.

You can see our site if You go to http://www.arc-hr.com and tha You follow the link ARC Classic Club.

Because we are waiting our own Internet domena, we temporarely use this one to enter our site.

So far we where so free to list Your Forum link at our "Interesting links" list

Unfortunately, we are mostly speaking English but as many other here in Croatia, even I personaly understand a lot of German language when I read or talk with German people, but I am quite not sure that I should write in German because nobody will understand. Not the one who read as well not would I that write the lines down.

So if You are to investingate our Club, please do so. Hope we arrange some meet at Adriatic coast soon with an LAST REAL ALFA`S and with other REAL ALFA`S TO

There is the intention that in short time we would have translation at least at Engliush, but I think we do so in German, Italian, and probably French language.

Than we will talk.

Anyway

Viele Grusse aus Zagreb, Kroatien

Antworten mit Zitat
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    'Das Alfa Romeo Transaxle Forum' Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Datenschutzerklärung Impressum